Requests and Forms » Change of Address

Change of Address

To update your address, please send one of the following along with the completed and signed attached Housing Questionnaire. Housing Questionnaire 
Please send the required documents to Ms. Eng, Room 113A.  
A residential utility bill (gas or electric) in the resident’s name issued by a utility company (such as
National Grid or Con Edison) must be dated within the past 60 days.
Lease agreement, deed, mortgage statement for the residence;
State, city, or other government issued identification (including an IDNYC card), which has not
expired and includes the address of residence;
Official NYS Driver’s License or learner’s permit, which has not expired;
A bill for cable television services provided to the residence; must include the name of the parent
and the address of the residence and be dated within the past 60 days;
A current property tax bill for the residence. 

A water bill for the residence must be dated within the past 90 days;

Rent receipt which includes the address of residence must be dated within the past 60 days;
Official payroll documentation from an employer issued within the past 60 days, such as a paystub
with home address, a form submitted for tax withholding purposes, or payroll receipt (a letter on the
employer’s letterhead is not adequate) must include home address and be dated within the past
60 days;
Documentation or letter on letterhead from a federal, state, or local government agency, including
the IRS, the City Housing Authority, the federal Office of Refugee Resettlement, the Human
Resources Administration, or the Administration for Children Services (ACS), or an ACS subcontractor, indicating the resident’s name and address  must be dated within the past 60 days;